Real time search feature for your WordPress website / shop with supporting custom post types.
This premium WordPress plugin queries your website contents as you type and shows results as a drop-down list instantly. You can exclude post types from searching or limit the search to some custom post types (E.g: limit WordPress search to only pages.)
You can go to any result directly or open full search page.
This plugin can handle and categorize WordPress built-in and custom post type like Post, Pages, multiple E-commerce products, FAQ, series, portfolio, testimonials, features,… and make your website content more available in a friendly manner.
You can call this WordPress plugin WooCommerce AJAX search also.
- Select types of results by one click. with custom post types support.
- Enable or disable search thumbnails and change to custom size by hard crop or image resizing or CSS scaling.
- Auto adjust width (liquid)
Buy one, get many:
You can customize “Ajax AutoSuggest” to any need easily via options. There are over 40 options available.
Live Preview click here
- Improvement: Compatibility with WordPress 4.9 & WooCommerce 3.2
- Improvement: Compatible with the latest jQuery version
- Improvement: jQuery migrate removed to make plugin smaller in size and faster in load time
- Improvement: Default image updated: WordPress core icons used which looks more familiar to users
- Improvement: housekeeping, Code clean up and better source code structure
- Improvement: Widget width number in not translatable, it’s removed from text domain and .po file
- Improvement: Localization files updated
- Improvement: Dynamic AJAX protocol update, even when WordPress blog URL is not set correctly
- Improvement: Latest version of Numeric library used
- Improvement: Brand new color picker implemented for plugin settings page
- Improvement: PHP 7.0, 7.1, 5.6+ compatibility
- Improvement: Options page improvements and some other minor tweaks and bug fixes
- Bug fixed: Resizing image width was not applying correctly on some old WordPress versions
- Improvement: Full search including tags when used default WordPress search
- Bug fixed: Customized prefix for WordPress tables in tags search bug fixed
- Improvement: Applying WordPress and plugins filters on AJAX search results. This change improves search returned items and integrates it more with the rest of WordPress. Note that third party plugins can change the results using this.
- Bug fixed: Mixed results of searching tags, titles, contents
- Improvement: WordPress 4.2.2 ready
- Bug fixed: Accessing property of non-object
- Improvement: Applying shortcodes before printing the contents
- Improvement: Considering special characters HTML entities in different languages
- Improvement: Label for search field to increase accessibility
- Improvement: Better code for managing plugin options
- Improvement: New search icon and new default thumbnail
- Improvement: Results box border
- Improvement: Better layout for post types list in admin panel
- New option: customize title of full search
- New option: customize title of no results
- Improvement: Language file updated
- Some other minor tweaks and bug fixes
- Improvement: WordPress 3.8 ready
- New feature: Search by post and products tags
- New option: Enable/Disable searching by tags
- New option: Custom CSS to include in document header
- New autocomplete namespace to avoid any possible conflicts.
- Loader.php removed, now all assets are loaded with single WordPress code.
- Faster page load.
- New option: Fully custom full search URL, now users can edit/add/remove parameters.
- New option: Exclude posts belonging to multiple categories.
- WordPress 3.6 ready.
- jQuery 1.9+ Compatibility
- 2x faster plugin load
- Faster search
- Stylesheet caching
- Script localization
- Saving options bug fixed.
- Options code improved.
- Enabled search for each custom post type.
- “Max width” widget option added
- customize search box icon, color via options
- More control over search elements via options
- UberMenu compatibility
- Several code quality improvements
- Keeps query term inside search box
- Language file update
- Apply filters to query term
- Improved security by temporary keys (nonce)
- Encoded URLs
- Unicode support improvement
- Image resize script minor bug fixed
- New PHP version compatible